- There will be no live auction at any physical location.
- All bidding will be done online only.
- Each lot – every item being offered – will be listed in the Internet catalog with images.
- The software program will display the current bid amount for each lot.
- Bidding will culminate at the designated time and as the lots close, final bids may be placed. If a bid is placed within the last minute of any lot's closing, bidding time on that lot will be extended for an additional minute. This "soft close" prevents sniping at the close of an auction lot.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will apply to all purchases. (A buyer’s premium is an additional percentage fee that is added to the actual winning bidder’s purchase price for lots won at auction.) An additional 3% convenience fee will be added for payments made by credit card, debit card or Paypal.
- There will be an inspection period provided at Dirk Soulis Auctions, 529 W Lone Jack Lees Summit Rd., Lone Jack, MO 64070 on Monday, December 21st from 2 to 5 p.m. or by appointment (call 816-697-3830).
- All items are sold "as is" and "where is" with no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied. Any statements of condition or completeness are made as a courtesy opinion only.
- Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by clicking the "Current Bids" button.
- Bidding will culminate on Tuesday, December 22nd beginning at 12 noon Central Time with the first numbered lot progressing lot by lot until each lot has been executed and sold to the highest bidder.
- Beginning at the stated closing time, the auction software will conclude bidding in catalog order with the following exception: if a bid is placed in the last minute remaining for that auction lot, bidding for that lot will remain open for one additional minute.
- Winning bidders will be notified by email and will receive an invoice via email. Winning bidders are responsible for payment within a timely manner as outlined.
- This is an estate situation; no sales tax will be collected.
Any person placing a bid on any item in this auction thereby confirms their agreement to the following auction terms:
1. Unless otherwise stated in advertising and sale day announcement, the sale price will include a Buyer's Premium of 13% to be added to the final bid accepted by the Auctioneer aka the final hammer price. This 13% premium may be reduced to 10% for payment by cash or check. All in-house purchases must be paid for at the end of the sale. We will accept cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards. We may accept personal checks with bank letter of guarantee, but we charge, and Buyer must pay, $250 for any "NSF" check returned. In dispute over payment, we may recover, and Buyer is liable for any expenses, costs or attorney fees we incur in collecting payment.
2. We make every attempt to provide an accurate description of each lot as a courtesy to the buyers. We will have all items offered for sale available for inspection before the auction. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to carefully inspect any item he may purchase, prior to bidding and purchase.
3. The auctioneers, Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions, shall be the sole determinant of winning bidder and sale price of any and every lot - regardless of any third party electronic records.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all items are sold as-is where is and all sales are final.
5. Payment may be made by Cash, Visa, Master Card or Discover Credit Cards per auction terms, approved Check and or Check with Bank Letter of GUARANTEE. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions reserves the right to hold any merchandise until satisfactory payment has been made. This may include holding merchandise won at auction for up to 10 business days to allow any and all forms of checks to clear after deposit.
6. Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.