• There will be no live auction at any physical location.
• All bidding will be done online only.
• Bidding will culminate at the designated time and as the lots close, bidders may place as many bids as they wish.
• A 13% buyer’s premium will apply to all purchases. (A buyer’s premium is an additional percentage fee that is added to the actual winning bidder’s purchase price for lots won at auction.)
• There will be an inspection period on Monday, December 19th from 1 to 5 pm at Dirk Soulis Auctions, 529 W. Lone Jack Lee’s Summit Rd., Lone Jack, MO 64070.
• As a courtesy, DSA has provided a condition report for the items listed. This condition report is the best opinion of our auction staff and should be considered reliable. Bidders returning any items won for inaccuracies related to the condition of the item, shall have no recourse beyond the total purchase price. Updated condition reports are available upon request.
• Bidding will culminate on Monday, December 19th beginning at 7 pm. Central Time with lot number one (1) and progressing lot by lot until each lot has been executed and sold to the highest bidder.
• Winning bidders will be notified by email and will receive an invoice via email. Winning bidders are responsible for payment within a timely manner as outlined.
• A 13% buyer's premium applies to all purchases.
• This is an estate situation; no sales tax will be collected.
• HANDGUN PURCHASES: All handguns will be taken to Olathe Gun Shop for transfer to an FFL (Federal Firearm Licensee) of the buyer's choice in the buyer's state of residence and buyer must take possession from their chosen FFL dealer.
• FIREARMS BUYERS FROM STATES OTHER THAN KANSAS: All firearms transfers for residents outside the state of Kansas will be handled by Olathe Gun Shop 716 S. Rogers Rd A, Olathe, KS 66062, (913) 782-6900. This FFL will complete transfers and handle shipping for a fee starting at $40.00 per firearm.
• KANSAS RESIDENTS PURCHASING A FIREARM: Because the owner and seller of the firearms in this auction is a Kansas resident, fellow Kansas residents can pay for and pick-up their long gun purchases (not hand guns) by appointment on Tuesday December 20 or Wednesday, December 21. An appointment is absolutely necessary so that your firearm is delivered to the pick-up location by the seller. The pick-up location will be on the Kansas side of the Kansas City area.
• PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD: If you would like to make payment by credit card over the telephone, please call our offices. We do not store or have access to the credit card information that was required for bidder registration.
• Shipping of the Trophy Mounts or gun cases is best handled by a "blanket shipper" or other shipper that handles items on an individual basis. UPS or FedEx service are not recommended and may not be available.
• Ammunition is local pickup only. No shipping will be provided.
• All other shipping (knives, small cases, skins, horns etc.) can be handled through our in-house shipping department.
• Winning bidders will settle for and pick up their winnings Dirk Soulis Auctions, 529 W. Lone Jack Lee’s Summit Rd., Lone Jack, MO 64070 or make arrangements for shipping or delivery.
Any person placing a bid on any item in this auction thereby confirms their agreement to the following auction terms.
1. A buyer's premium of 13% applies to all purchases.
2. Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Check, Master Card, Visa, and Paypal. All items must be paid for prior to loading or shipping.
3. Winning bidders will pick up their purchases or make shipping or delivery arrangements in a timely manner.
4. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC doing business as Dirk Soulis Auctions (from here forward known as “DSA”) may assist remote bidders with the arrangement of third party shipping, and or may, at its own discretion only, undertake the packing and shipping of manageable items for winning bidders. Soulis will have sole discretion in defining ‘manageable’.
5. As a courtesy, DSA has provided a condition report for the items listed. This condition report is the best opinion of our auction staff and should be considered reliable. Bidders returning any items won for inaccuracies related to the condition of the item, shall have no recourse beyond the total purchase price. Updated condition reports are available upon request.
6. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots, including bids made mistakenly or impulsively. By placing a bid, any and all bidders participating by any means agree and confirm that any and all successful bids are a binding and legal contract.
7. The declaration of record by DSA will be the final word in deciding the winning bidder and will take precedence over any and all electronic records or notices by third party bidding platforms.
8. DSA reserves the right to add property to the auction catalog or withdraw any property from the auction catalog at any point prior to the declaration of a winning bidder and shall have no liability whatsoever for either addition or withdrawal of property.
9. If, for any reason, DSA is unable to make available or deliver any purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any purchase, the sole liability of DSA, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
10. A bid placed by any registered user shall be considered as conclusive proof that the registrant for that user name agrees to be bound wholly to the terms and conditions of this auction as outlined here above.