• There will be no live auction at any physical location.
• All bidding will be done online only.
• Bidding will culminate at the designated time and as the lots close, bidders may place as many bids as they wish.
• A 13% buyer’s premium will apply to all purchases. (A buyer’s premium is an additional percentage fee that is added to the actual winning bidder’s purchase price for lots won at auction.)
• There will be an inspection period on Friday, October 14 from 2 to 5 pm at Dirk Soulis Auctions, 529 W. Lone Jack Lee’s Summit Rd., Lone Jack, MO 64070.
• As a courtesy, DSA has provided a condition report for the items listed. This condition report is the best opinion of our auction staff and should be considered reliable. Bidders returning any items won for inaccuracies related to the condition of the item, shall have no recourse beyond the total purchase price. Updated condition reports are available upon request.
• Bidding will culminate on Wednesday, October 19th beginning at 7 pm. Central Time with lot number one (1) and progressing lot by lot until each lot has been executed and sold to the highest bidder.
• Winning bidders will be notified by email and will receive an invoice via email. Winning bidders are responsible for payment within a timely manner as outlined.
• A 13% buyer's premium applies to all purchases.
• This is an estate situation; no sales tax will be collected.
• Shipping and delivery are available.
• Winning bidders will settle for and pick up their winnings Dirk Soulis Auctions, 529 W. Lone Jack Lee’s Summit Rd., Lone Jack, MO 64070 or make arrangements for shipping or delivery.
Any person placing a bid on any item in this auction thereby confirms their agreement to the following auction terms.
1. A buyer's premium of 13% applies to all purchases.
2. Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Check, Master Card, Visa, and Paypal. All items must be paid for prior to loading or shipping.
3. Winning bidders will pick up their purchases or make shipping or delivery arrangements in a timely manner.
4. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC doing business as Dirk Soulis Auctions (from here forward known as “DSA”) may assist remote bidders with the arrangement of third party shipping, and or may, at its own discretion only, undertake the packing and shipping of manageable items for winning bidders at the actual cost of postage plus a $6 handling fee. Soulis will have sole discretion in defining ‘manageable’.
5. As a courtesy, DSA has provided a condition report for the items listed. This condition report is the best opinion of our auction staff and should be considered reliable. Bidders returning any items won for inaccuracies related to the condition of the item, shall have no recourse beyond the total purchase price. Updated condition reports are available upon request.
6. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots, including bids made mistakenly or impulsively. By placing a bid, any and all bidders participating by any means agree and confirm that any and all successful bids are a binding and legal contract.
7. The declaration of record by DSA will be the final word in deciding the winning bidder and will take precedence over any and all electronic records or notices by third party bidding platforms.
8. DSA reserves the right to add property to the auction catalog or withdraw any property from the auction catalog at any point prior to the declaration of a winning bidder and shall have no liability whatsoever for either addition or withdrawal of property.
9. If, for any reason, DSA is unable to make available or deliver any purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any purchase, the sole liability of DSA, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
10. A bid placed by any registered user shall be considered as conclusive proof that the registrant for that user name agrees to be bound wholly to the terms and conditions of this auction as outlined here above.